Sunday, October 29, 2006

I feel happy today, cause I did 4 good deeds[:
Though, its said that a person have to do 10 good deeds to clear one bad deed.
So, I'm still left with 6 more good deeds to clear one, alot.
Firstly, I helped Veronica do her Friendster profile.
Secondly, I helped Gordon to try editing his template.
Thirdly,during dinner I helped my sister to take more ice, from the drinks stall.
Fourthly, I helped Gordon try editing his blog again.

But yeah, I doubt those are real good deads, are they?
Hopefully, it is. Then I'm left with 6 more to go.
I'm trying to be kind.
I don't wanna die & suffer, though I know I will suffer alot already.
Basically, cause I tell lies, but they're White Lies.
But since I've told alot of White Lies, it can form into a Black Lie, I think.

Oh yes, & I've decided not to harm an insects, means no killing anymore.
Gosh, I sound like some insect-killer.
I better not kill anymore.
Cause my mum said that my next life I'll suffer like how I killed those insects.
Shoots, I wonder how many insects I would be.

So, stopping now would be good[:
Yeah, I decided to turn over a new leaf
Jessie, please stop me from killing those ants every morning.
Yeah, & I'll appreciate you more[:

Gordon's height is 170.5cm.
I used to be taller than him, yes.
I mean, how is it possible to shoot so quickly?
Even reaching to the 170cm range?!
Ohmygoodness, & he said he wanna beat Yul's height, which is 176cm.
Yes, I think its possible for him, he's only 13 & he's 170.5cm.
I better jump more, at least 300skips a day.

The song Rongbin introduced is nice, yeah!
Se7en-Come back to me. Lovely[:
Then I introduced to Gordon & he's gonna download it, wth.
He's handsome though[;
Much much more handsome than Goh Chong Rui Gordon.

Poor YiXuan, she just played mahjong without using money.
Hahaha, she had this feel that she's gonna win some big cash yeah?
But unfortunately,yeah, mahjong without using $$.
But its good for you yixuan!

Oh yes, since I helped Veronica to edit her friendster profile,
There's something in return(:
A bigger Christmas Present! yeeeeeeeeeah!
But I told her what I want already, that thing when you shake their's snow dropping.
Yeah, I don't know why, but I want that.
Like "MY GIRL". The guy collects those things.

Jessie just told me that there's this Bunka Language School, at Orchard.
But yeah, we still choose Cambridge Language School, since its nearby & good too.
So, looking forward to learn Japanese with her ;D
It'll come to good use to me, this year(:

I can't wait till December. I wanna leave Singapore, ASAP
Hopefully, I'm able to speak Japanese, like abit? hahaha.

I'm going jogging tomorrow morning with my brother[;
Unbelievable but true. I'm going jogging willingly for the 1st time.
Okay, maybe I would want to skate instead of jogging.
Jogging can take my life.
But I wanna be healthy, so yeah jogging would still be the No.1 choice.

I'm webcaming with Jessie now :D
happy happy(:
She see me, I dont see her D:

Anyway, I shall end this post now.
It's long enough, so BYEEEEEEE!